Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Littles

So I have these two littles in my life.  They are my favorite people on this earth. My first little is almost 5 years old and I'm in complete shock of this.  His name is Jackson and he plans to be an architect when he grows up, or a Power Ranger... either way I will be so proud!  The other little is 3 years of age and must be made of cling on material.  How else would I explain the fact that he is constantly attached to my hip (or leg, or arm, or neck)? This little monkey has the name of Liam. When asked what he wants to do when he grows up, he assures me his plan is to stay with his mommy.  (No we don't have attachment issues with this child AT ALL.) 


Now that you know a little about these littles that run my life, I'll leave you with the ABC's as Liam would sing them.
"A B C D E F G,  H I J K, Elmo, Elmo, P Q R S, T U V, W X, Y and Z" 
Funny thing is he doesn't even watch Elmo.  Totally dislikes the little red critter, yet he gains a place in the alphabet!  He also serenaded all of Harris Teeter's shoppers with this song yesterday. 




I'm afraid to tell him, but this will be the picture going in his senior year book with a huge I LOVE YOU message from Mom and Dad.  Not embarrassing at all. 


So there you have it.  Thanks and things.

~Kristin



1 comment:

  1. LMBO! Love the pics and the fact you have a plan for his Sr pic already. I tell ya, it was fun doing Koley's. The Littles? Ah yes, I have called mine that since Noah entered the world and it fits. I guess it's something we share, along with a bit of a Southern drawl. hehe

    ReplyDelete