Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome and things...

I'm not sure how to go about welcoming a bunch of strangers into my life but I'll give it a shot.




Thanks and things... is my new baby.  Here I will ramble discuss my amazingly crazy and wonderful life! (and you will love it! Or. Else.) I just finished my Master's of Business degree and promptly moved my little family of four to Charlotte, NC.  We are in the middle of new house organizing, friend finding, job applying, play date going, shew... I'm also a runner (of sorts), and apparently a blogger!  And no I don't sleep much but hey I'll sleep when the curtains close.


Glad you stopped in and I hope you find me as funny as I like to think I am!


"Life is Short, Laugh Hard"


Thanks and things...
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Very well written and yes you are as funny as you think you are :)

    ReplyDelete